AdministratorClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: Free
**Buy the paperback version of this book and get the kindle version FREE**
If you’ve been wanting to get into the stock market for years but don’t know where to begin, Stock Market Investing for Beginners is the book you’re looking for. In this book, you’ll learn the backstory of what the markets are, what kind of markets exist, what types of investments there are, and more importantly how to run a self-directed investment program. Whether you have a lot of money or just a small amount to invest, or whether you’re hoping to become an expert trader or just safely invest your own money in proven and safe investment funds, this book will show you the way. We will help teach you the tools and tricks of the trade, so that you can build wealth and grow your retirement funds…
In this book you’ll learn:
- An introduction to the markets. Learn the history of stock markets and corporations.
- Types of investments. Learn what a stock actually is. Learn about dividends, mutual funds and IRAs. Find out if an annuity is for you and how to invest in bonds.
- Let’s review the stock market. What happens when you put money in stocks rather than in the bank, or say stuffing it in your mattress? Answer: it grows a lot faster. Find out how much and how you can make your money grow.
- Learn about mutual funds. What are they and why would you want to bother with them? Find out the advantages and disadvantages.
- Stocks in depth. How can you buy and sell stocks as an individual, and what should you look for? Learn all the jargon like P/E ratio and what it actually means.
- Strategies for the market. What is diversification and is it for you? Learn what dollar cost averaging is and how it can help you ride out volatility in the market. Learn when to buy, and when to sell.
- Exchange traded funds. The best of both worlds – have the advantages of stocks and the advantages of mutual funds without the downsides. Learn what funds to buy and where you can find them.
- Common mistakes. Learn the most common mistakes new and naïve investors make and how to avoid them.
- International investing. Learn how to do it, and how to avoid problems.
- Bonds. Learn all about bonds, what they are and how to invest in them. Learn about corporate bonds as well as municipal and treasuries issued by the federal government.
- Banking. Banks are still around, despite the low interest rates of the past 20 years. Learn about investment opportunities associated with banks and see why you may want to avoid them or maybe why they are in your future.
- Investment mindset. Learn about overcoming fears of risk and getting into the investment mindset.
- Retirement vehicles. All investing will play a role in retirement but learn about which options are specifically designed for retirement.
- Advanced techniques. What are calls, options, puts, and day trading?
And so much more!
Purchase this book today and start learning the secrets the expert traders know that are making them wealthy!
— Get your copy of Stock Market Investing for Beginners today! —
Originally posted 2019-11-20 11:35:04. Republished by Blog Post Promoter